Is this true?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
natalie wrote:Who cares. The movie is almos finished and nono of them is on it.
And, I love Nolan's casting in every movie, but don't forget that he hired Katie Holmes for BB. So, sometimes genius can mistake.
I liked Katie in BB. :?

akv1984 wrote:
And, I love Nolan's casting in every movie, but don't forget that he hired Katie Holmes for BB. So, sometimes genius can mistake.
I always thought she was the weakest link.

natalie wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
I always thought she was the weakest link.
She was a bit weak when you compare her to the other actors. But I think that her performance was good considering the fact that she was up against heavy weight actors. I don't really get why people bash her so much. Poor girl doesn't deserve it. She's trying her best. Most actresses her age and younger don't try.

She was a bit weak when you compare her to the other actors. But I think that her performance was good considering the fact that she was up against heavy weight actors. I don't really get why people bash her so much. Poor girl doesn't deserve it. She's trying her best. Most actresses her age and younger don't try.[/quote][/quote]

I have never rated her tbh, she has had great film scripts and parts for ages b4 "Thank you for smoking" and never got any better and never showed any signs of getting better.
I wasn't ammused either when she was suppose to be promoting Batman and she was with Tom all the time promoting War of the Worlds.
I think she only turned up to the Japan and American premire and didn't go to any of the others. I think thats the real reason they didn't want her back.

Rohan wrote:And Michael Cera... he's getting on my last nerves these days. Every movie of him he has the same expression on his face and same idiotic meant to be funny dialogues. What's with 'Youth In Revolt' - God!!!
The guy just can't seem to play a character who's not a socially awkward teenager.

to be fair, michael cera plays 2 characters in Youth In Revolt....one is against his type

Channing Tatum is even worse than Cera. No, he actually might be the worst actor I've ever seen.

Grobyc wrote:Channing Tatum is even worse than Cera. No, he actually might be the worst actor I've ever seen.
Channing Tatum is the worst actor ever and Megan fox is the worst actress ever.

I always thought that you born with talent or not. And no matter how much they try... they can improve their skills but not get some instant gift. Sometimes the movie sucks or the screenplays is bad but the good actors (the gifted ones) can get away with it. They remain.

They can improve their skills, but they don't try to. It's awful really how some people don't even put in a decent amount of effort into something.