Third trailer?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
When does the third trailer come out? May?

chee wrote:When does the third trailer come out? May?
Probably. WAY too early to tell. Cmon, man, Trailer 2 has yet to come out! :geek:

Wow, you're impatient :D But yeah, I suppose May is likely.

MOVIELORD101 wrote:
Probably. WAY too early to tell. Cmon, man, Trailer 2 has yet to come out! :geek:
The TDK trailer came around that time, right? Just curious. 8-)

Iron Man 2 is what I'm expecting. It's not a Warner Bros film, but TDK's final trailer was with Iron Man, and IM2 will be May's biggest release.

George wrote:Iron Man 2 is what I'm expecting. It's not a Warner Bros film, but TDK's final trailer was with Iron Man, and IM2 will be May's biggest release.
I'm seeing Iron Man 2 either way, so its a win-win.

iron man 2 sounds good..

Maybe there won't be a trailer 3,if it does then maybe they will reveal something in that trailer about the story
and that is what they don't want i thought.

I think the third trailer will reveal a bit more of the basic plot. I think May is the most likely and various TV spots throughout June and early July.

Eternalist wrote:I think the third trailer will reveal a bit more of the basic plot. I think May is the most likely and various TV spots throughout June and early July.
Let's hope so. If not, I'm going to be so pissed and confused, it won't be funny. :x