Warner Bros. Prop Museum

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
@TeddyBlass: Awesome photos man. I would have died too. Were you allowed to touch the suits?

OOooh! that PASIV needs to be delivered to me pronto. LOL look at the random repeated scribblings in Arthur's notebook - Nolan could of given JGL something more 'Arthur-like' to write in there.

Sorry people, fucking security wouldn't let me take pics of anything. Saito's documents were just two paragraphs about how the cost of oil and water is rising and that they need to become more competitive with other business' in the future. Something about the purchase of another company as well.

TeddyBlass wrote:
Lynn wrote: I didn't even try that because I only own a DVD copy of the film. The only words I could make out from Teddy's photo were "Fischer Morrow acquires *something* multinational". :lol:
MASAKARI MULTINATIONAL ;)
Thanks. :D
Crazy Eight wrote:Sorry people, f***ing security wouldn't let me take pics of anything. Saito's documents were just two paragraphs about how the cost of oil and water is rising and that they need to become more competitive with other business' in the future. Something about the purchase of another company as well.
Aw, too bad!
Thanks a lot anyway for the "summary", Crazy! :)

Wish I'd seen some of the outfits, I worship them.

:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

Crazy Eight wrote:Sorry people, f***ing security wouldn't let me take pics of anything. Saito's documents were just two paragraphs about how the cost of oil and water is rising and that they need to become more competitive with other business' in the future. Something about the purchase of another company as well.
People can read it by pausing the dvd/bd btw :) I did.

Crazy Eight wrote:Sorry people, fucking security wouldn't let me take pics of anything. Saito's documents were just two paragraphs about how the cost of oil and water is rising and that they need to become more competitive with other business' in the future. Something about the purchase of another company as well.
Thanks for that tidbit. The pausescreen within the movie did not say as much to me.
I like to think that Robert Fischer eventually went into the windmill farm business. (yes because of the pinwheel)

Awesome!! :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

SAW IT ALL TWO WEEKS AGO!!!! It is even better seeing them in person! :clap: :clap:

I went there two years ago at Christmas time. It was an amazing experience. Too bad I didn't go there after 'Inception' was released so I could've seen the props, but either way, it was an extraordinary experience.