2nd Inception Trailer Information (New)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Firstly, I've learned that Warner Bros. will be debuting the second Inception trailer online in HD on Monday, December 28th, 2009. As you know, a version is playing in front of Sherlock Holmes on Christmas, but it looks it'll take a few extra days to reach the net.

Secondly, this version will be a bit different than the one that played before Holmes and the French one that recently hit the net. That trailer was roughly 1:15 long -- this is longer, approximately 1:48 in length.

I know this probably sounds vague, and I don't have any proof of this claim, but just believe me. Come back to this post on Monday, and you'll see I was right.

Until then, Happy Holidays!
-SC

apw

January 16 2010? is that true?.that would be great :D

Yes the duration of the trailer is longer and it will be released on monday

Top notch news :D

Excellent! Nice find... :clap:

:D

Superconductor wrote:Firstly, I've learned that Warner Bros. will be debuting the second Inception trailer online in HD on Monday, December 28th, 2009. As you know, a version is playing in front of Sherlock Holmes on Christmas, but it looks it'll take a few extra days to reach the net.

Secondly, this version will be a bit different than the one that played before Holmes and the French one that recently hit the net. That trailer was roughly 1:15 long -- this is longer, approximately 1:48 in length.

I know this probably sounds vague, and I don't have any proof of this claim, but just believe me. Come back to this post on Monday, and you'll see I was right.

Until then, Happy Holidays!
-SC
I hope you're right about this... :D

I guess now I'll have to watch the French trailer and this new lengthier trailer since they're different.

Good find.