Mind Crime Game

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
The Mind-crime website doesn't work right now. It just shows are white page, like if they are updating the site.

Maybe they are launching stage 3? :D

UPDATE: And the dream machine website (http://www.pasivdevice.org), and the official website(http://inceptionmovie.warnerbros.com/) doesn't work either. That can't be a coincidence.

Hey all,Stage 3 is still not open,and that will happen in june i think,but what will Mind Crime show us in Stage 3?.
New footage?,Posters?.
i really don't want them too show whole filmclips,like they did with Two-Face and with Joker crashing the party.

i hope mind crime has more dream aspects

I think the spinning top/ dreidel is just his lucky charm.
Since there is some physics used in this movie with all the talk of dimensions, I think the spinning top might have spawned an idea that lead him to develop the technology for entering people's dreams. The scene that shows him spinning the top looks like he is all alone and frustrated looking for a new idea to get himself out of whatever problem he is currently in.

In stage 3, we will be able to enter buildings, as they will be designed like flats and stairs... and we may also shot enemies by guns...probably
And maybe cooperate with FB friends in team? ( choose who will be The Extractor etc. ) :think:

Maikll wrote:In stage 3, we will be able to enter buildings, as they will be designed like flats and stairs... and we may also shot enemies by guns...probably
And maybe cooperate with FB friends in team? ( choose who will be The Extractor etc. ) :think:
I hope so. Also the use of the PASIV Device

dagn96 wrote:
Maikll wrote:In stage 3, we will be able to enter buildings, as they will be designed like flats and stairs... and we may also shot enemies by guns...probably
I hope so. Also the use of the PASIV Device
That would be sweet.

so stage 4 is gonna be GTA4.