Here's Inception's Competition...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
talli wrote:nic cage is horrible

he's the same in bad lieutenant as he is in every other movie. his dialogue is forced and over the top. it's only mildly entertaining because you get to see him do and say a lot of absurd things
I'm not saying he's the most talented actor out there. He is a movie star. A movie star that sells tickets. Just look at 'Knowing'. That movie was #1 at the box office thanks to Cage.

I'm wondering whether they will "secretly" release a trailer with Avatar :twisted: :mrgreen:

Can't Nolan and WB just release a goddamn statment concerning Inception and Batman 3? Tired of all these rumors.. It's not that much to demand. That said - I hope he dumps Batman 3 and make other films. More excited about Inception than I was for The Dark Knight.
@sammyjankis88

By the way, The Sorcerer's Apprentice looks like any other retarded Jerry Bruckheimer produced film.. And with Jon Turteltaub as the director.....!!
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:By the way, The Sorcerer's Apprentice looks like any other retarded Jerry Bruckheimer produced film.. And with Jon Turteltaub as the director.....!!

i dont think every movie bruckheimer makes is bad

look at the pirates franchise...the first pirates is one of my favorite movies of all time, its so entertaining, and so well acted. the other pirates are also entertaining they just dont have the same novelty that the first had

the prince of persia with jake gyllenhaal looks really good as well, and the cast is great

talli wrote:
Robin wrote:By the way, The Sorcerer's Apprentice looks like any other retarded Jerry Bruckheimer produced film.. And with Jon Turteltaub as the director.....!!

look at the pirates franchise...the first pirates is one of my favorite movies of all time, its so entertaining, and so well acted. the other pirates are also entertaining they just dont have the same novelty that the first had

the prince of persia with jake gyllenhaal looks really good as well, and the cast is great

Cause jake gyllenhaal is one of the best Persian actors around........ Oh wait.

Brendan M. wrote:
talli wrote:

Cause jake gyllenhaal is one of the best Persian actors around........ Oh wait.

so an actor has to be the race he's playing?? lol...sure, why dont we limit actor's creative freedome

talli wrote:

so an actor has to be the race he's playing?? lol...sure, why dont we limit actor's creative freedome

Actually, there are a lot of people out there who are pissed about Hollywood studios casting Caucasian actors to play characters in adaptations of comics and cartoons who were originally meant to be Asian. I'm somewhat on the side of those people. I'm not as up in arms about it as most people cause I'm the last person on Earth who wants to go see movies like The Last Air Bender, 21, and Dragonball Z. Plus the way I see things, the day I become a professional filmmaker I'll be doing things the exact opposite. Or at least that's what I hope if I have a say in the matter.

Well, technically Goku is an alien, so...

But, 21 has to be one of the most whitewashed movies in the history of cinema. I think it says a lot about how Hollywood views asians.

Eternalist wrote:Well, technically Goku is an alien, so...

But, 21 has to be one of the most whitewashed movies in the history of cinema. I think it says a lot about how Hollywood views asians.
Have you come across Racebending.com? With all the boycotts The Last Air Bender film is getting, I kind of doubt its going to make a whole lot of money.

http://www.youtube.com/user/racebending