Leo's Eyes in the Japanese castle

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Is it me or is that one of the best close ups ever in cinema? His stare is so haunting

Yes, it's quite something.

I think they gave him some contacts to wear to make the eyes come out a bit more.

Are you gonna do a thread for every single little thing that you find interesting?

talli wrote:Is it me or is that one of the best close ups ever in cinema? His stare is so haunting
I don't even remember the close up in which you speak of, so I doubt it's one of the best in cinema. Could you provide a picture or video of the exact composition you speak of?

he's talking about the moment from limbo where he eats and where Saito starts talkin and Leo looks up to him all bruised up and misty eyed

but the fact that he didn't take the effort to explain pretty much says what he cares for when it comes to this thread, or other ones like this one

Rob
Crazy Eight wrote:
talli wrote:Is it me or is that one of the best close ups ever in cinema? His stare is so haunting
I don't even remember the close up in which you speak of, so I doubt it's one of the best in cinema.
Duh, did you really just say that? :eh:

Duh, did you really just say that? :eh:
If it's not even memorable than why would I consider it the best?

Thanks Prince, got it.

Yeah, I wouldn't say it's one of the most memorable scenes of Inception, nor the greatest close up type shot in cinema history. But, it's still fantastic, I get why you'd make a thread about it... sort of.

Does this thread in any way deserve it's own comic? Shit No.
Am I bored as nails? Absolutely.
Sorry rob, you posted too late!
Please note how I used the pic of leo dropping his gun, instead of defending JGL.

Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on April 25th, 2011, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.