Inception - Character Wardrobe + Possessions

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
i want to dedicate a thread to wardrobe and possessions so we can see patterns in this movie that are otherwise
easily missed..

Wardrobe: includes what the person is wearing. This includes the color and the specific type of clothing. (ex: black suit, black tie, black shoes). There is no need to get into details about the brand of clothing unless you think it is important to the plot.

Possessions: include things that the person apparently holds or whatever he/she is equipped with.. OR in some cases what the person is operating. (ex: gun type, totem, ring, dream machine etc.)

We will go chronologically by scenes and dream/reality order and each subsequent person will post the entire list of possessions of ONE single character in each post.
only list additions or changes if the wardrobe and possessions have already been listed some1 else

Minor characters can be done too if deemed significant. (but no need to get tedious)

Most importantly we need to list reoccurring patterns.. for example if Cobb is wearing the same jacket in 2 different sequences
we need to list that.. (picture posts are welcome)

I might be over-complicating it a bit.. but it's simple.. i will start with Cobb in the beginning as an example
and corrections are welcome.

Make sure to list the context.

http://www.raindance.org/site/scripts/Inception.pdf

the above link will help with the scenes

Dining Room in Japanese Castle:

Cobb:
Wardrobe: Olive denim jacket, grey trousers, brown belt, brown shirt and black shoes
Possessions: Spinning top, hand held gun and ring on ring finger.

Now somebody do Saito for that scene

p.s. (i skipped the opening with the children.. apologies)

I adore JGL's wastecoat in the climax of the film. As far as brands go... I know it was custom made and I'm sorry I can't get any more descriptive about it, but I f*ckin' love that suit!

MW715 wrote:I adore JGL's wastecoat in the climax of the film. As far as brands go... I know it was custom made and I'm sorry I can't get any more descriptive about it, but I f*ckin' love that suit!
gib sigs