Favourite Inception Camera Shot???

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
What was your favourite camera angle/ shot in the film? Not scene, but actual camera shot?

I'd have to say when the corridor starts revolving and JGL starts running towards the camera, trying to balance, or the high angled shot of the van tumbling down the hill. Awesome. :D

Inception only here I'm afraid ;)

I love the distant shots that pfister/nolan do such as of the car whilst it's driving in insomnia. He seems to do it in each of his films but that's the one that i can clearly remember it from. The one in Inception is when it shows the train that they shared the dream in at the start of the film. It shows the train and kind of pans and follows it slightly whilst a low pitch bass sound rumbles in the soundtrack. Obviously not an amazing shot but it's one I remember and like. It wouldn't be my favourite but it stands out as a very short and simple but well shot clip. It's kind of a Nolan trademark that keeps appearing in his films. It's a familiar shot that'll make me smile every time I see it :)

I love the lighting in the tilting bar scene, but the hallway scene has the best camera shot

The best two camera shots are in the rotating hallway and during the epic snow mobile chase. Loved the camera work.

Call me crazy, but for me it's Cobb waking up on the plane. We see his face, and yet we kind of share his point of view, it's as if we had woken up all of a sudden too and needed to get a sense of were we are, just like him . First there's this close up, he opens his eyes and he's like "What's happened? Where am I?" and then it cuts to a wider shot and he (and we) see that we're back on the plane to LA. I think it's nice.

The camera shots in this area

^ That's one beautiful scene.

The Film had some great camera work... :thumbup: but personally I like the extreme close up macro shots of the watches.