Filming in Pasadena

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
The crew are filming in Pasadena, but there are no pics. How can the L.A papparazzi let me down like this?

apw
Has your caps lock button broke again?

Alex: I fixed it for him.

Splash Picture Agency have a set of pictures from the set in Pasadena. A few of Leo getting out of a car and another few of Ellen getting out of a car. Very exciting.

Can you provide a link for the pics?

Yes, please provide a link to these pictures!

Splash Picture Agency have a set of pictures from the set in Pasadena. A few of Leo getting out of a car and another few of Ellen getting out of a car. Very exciting.[/quote]

Those pics were from a week ago. I think they are long gone. Spies in Canada, get ready!

apw
The photos were from the Friday just gone actually.

They are still filming in Los Angeles for a few weeks yet. Michael Caine has just arrived in LA a few days ago to shoot his scenes.

apw wrote:The photos were from the Friday just gone actually.

They are still filming in Los Angeles for a few weeks yet. Michael Caine has just arrived in LA a few days ago to shoot his scenes.
Sources?!

apw
The Pasadena location is listed on onlocationvacations.com till next week.

The Michael Caine part is my own guess work. I've seen the pictures of Michael Caine arriving at LAX from the weekend. Maybe he doing press for Harry Brown (is that coming out soon?). I'm sure Caine said he would be doing some for filming in November in an interview. It would make sense that Inception is what he is in LA for.