Cillian Murphy Talks Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Very little has been revealed about Chris Nolan’s newest blockbuster project – INCEPTION, starring Leonardo DiCaprio. For months all we had to go on was a simple sentence from the director himself:

“a contemporary sci-fi actioner is set within the architecture of the mind”

Even now, nearly a year after the project was announced we have nearly nothing, that is of course apart from the few details gleaned from a rumoured script leak. That could all be about to change however, as it seems the rest of the cast are now beginning to open up about the film.

Fellow cast member Cillian Murphy, who has previously worked with Nolan on “Batman Begins” and “The Dark Knight” has spoken to MTV about his role in the tangled web, and what does he tell us…this isn’t a film that fits any genre. From his own lips:

“This is my third film with Chris,” Murphy said. “He showed me the whole script. It’s very very complex and amazing. I’m hugely excited for next year when it comes out.”

We’re glad that you think the script is great and everything, but how about the story? Care to share any details, Mr. Murphy?

“It’s conceptual. It doesn’t fit into any genre,” he explained. “There are elements of different types of things in it but it is all from Chris’ imagination. I’ve never read anything close to it before.”

As MTV have kindly pointed out, in an industry which is saturated with sequels and remakes it makes a nice change to see a really original blockbuster coming to the fore – here’s hoping more of the cast begin talking now too!

in http://www.filmshaft.com/cillian-murphy ... inception/

God I can't wait! This is going to be a masterpiece.

God, I need these short comments from the actors like a glass of water in a desert...

Until now, they all said that is going to be an awesome and clever movie.

Sounds interesting.

Cool.

Sounds like this is going to be a mind-bender cake like Memento, with all the action icing of DArk Knight, topped with an EPIC cherry. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: