win a date with chris nolan on the set of inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Sweet. I wish I was making more money now. haha.

Yeah I heard about this a few days ago when it was at $500

Auction now up to $1025

I can't beleve someone is willing to pay that much money to meet someone. The food better be included lol.

rbevanx wrote:I can't beleve someone is willing to pay that much money to meet someone. The food better be included lol.
To meet 'someone'? You get a 2 hour set visit on Inception, have luch with Chris Nolan, and get to see him do his thing on the set of 'Inception'. That is NOT 'meeting someone.' That's an experience. A once in a lifetime experience.

I would rather swallow my tongue lol.

It's all for charity ;)

rbevanx wrote:I would rather swallow my tongue lol.
Typical self-serving attitude. You do know that the money you spend goes towards fighting cancer. But you don't probably care about that. You're probably more concerned about catching an episode of The Hills or something.

apw
peteagassi wrote:
rbevanx wrote:I would rather swallow my tongue lol.
Typical self-serving attitude. You do know that the money you spend goes towards fighting cancer. But you don't probably care about that. You're probably more concerned about catching an episode of The Hills or something.
It's hardly a self-serving attitude. You can't call people self serving just because they don't have the money to spend on that type of thing.

Have you placed a bid then?