win a date with chris nolan on the set of inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
This is an incredible opportunity. Obviously you have to be pretty fortunate to have the money and time to be able to do something like this, but whoever ends up winning will have an experience of a lifetime.

If I had the money sitting around I would definitely do this. It's really a once in a lifetime sort of chance.

George wrote:If I had the money sitting around I would definitely do this. It's really a once in a lifetime sort of chance.
If a had the money and I were living in the USA, then I would definitely do it :D

peteagassi wrote:
rbevanx wrote:I would rather swallow my tongue lol.
Typical self-serving attitude. You do know that the money you spend goes towards fighting cancer. But you don't probably care about that. You're probably more concerned about catching an episode of The Hills or something.
Pete I have dontaed money before in the past, I donated money last week to the Texas children's hospital ($25).
I have given my Nintendo Wii and PS2 as well to chilldren who are less fortunate than others.
I also know people who have passed away to cancer.

How much have you dontated recently then?

I have also never heared of "The Hills", is it any good then Pete?

peteagassi wrote:
Typical self-serving attitude. You do know that the money you spend goes towards fighting cancer. But you don't probably care about that. You're probably more concerned about catching an episode of The Hills or something.
Getting real tired of your bullshit dude.

On another note

Teddy shall I do SD screenshots for Batman Begins, untill the HD ones are ready mate.
I havn't got a Blu-ray player on my computer sorry.

TeddyBlass wrote:
peteagassi wrote:
Getting real tired of your bullshit dude.
Who are you talking about? The dude who disses the auction or me? If you're talkin' to me, you have a serious problem.

Pete just leave.

All you do is cause arguments for the hell of it.

I thought you were out of order before with the Lukas Hass episode and the comment you made about someone's grammer.

Well, someone, obviously, won the bid. At $3,650!!!!! Have fun - whoever that was!