PICS FROM WEEKEND SHOOT IN L.A.

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
OMG! What is today's fashion? It's certainly not a bunch of fairy men in a GQ magazine! At Banana Republic you have a variety of styles and fits; not just one type of thing. Not just the type these fairy men wear in GQ. I don't wear that, and I shop at Banana Republic. At BR there are tight fits and looser fits. Please go to a clothing store and stop reading Playgirl.

This arguing over style is a little ridiculous. I think the style of clothing is a tad unique (and not exactly, in my opinion, from today) and it probably has something to do with the plot. Ellen page always seems to have a bandanna draped around her neck. Anyway, I found this video from Collider.com: http://www.collider.com/2009/09/21/unof ... -dicaprio/

Look at the top video...very interesting.

peteagassi wrote:OMG! What is today's fashion? It's certainly not a bunch of fairy men in a GQ magazine! At Banana Republic you have a variety of styles and fits; not just one type of thing. Not just the type these fairy men wear in GQ. I don't wear that, and I shop at Banana Republic. At BR there are tight fits and looser fits. Please go to a clothing store and stop reading Playgirl.

i was just there today

youre still incorrect the style in the movie is outdated

talli wrote:
peteagassi wrote:OMG! What is today's fashion? It's certainly not a bunch of fairy men in a GQ magazine! At Banana Republic you have a variety of styles and fits; not just one type of thing. Not just the type these fairy men wear in GQ. I don't wear that, and I shop at Banana Republic. At BR there are tight fits and looser fits. Please go to a clothing store and stop reading Playgirl.

i was just there today

wow. the dumbness in america never ceases to amaze me. You can buy those clothes from any store right now. You can go to gap and put your self together like a character from inception. what Di Caprio is wearing is very modern; there's a store in italy that displays that style, there's a store in london that displays that style. don't challenge me in the style department. i've been around the world, working in fashion. don't waste your time.

and if you've noticed, the styles that are out now are timeless; they could have been around years ago. What's so dated about shirts, waist coats, suits, leather jackets????? that stuff is still sold today, you know.

peteagassi wrote:
talli wrote:

i was just there today

wow. the dumbness in america never ceases to amaze me. You can buy those clothes from any store right now. You can go to gap and put your self together like a character from inception. what Di Caprio is wearing is very modern; there's a store in italy that displays that style, there's a store in london that displays that style. don't challenge me in the style department. i've been around the world, working in fashion. don't waste your time.
just because its available everywhere doesnt mean its stylish

in fact most of the clothes out there aren't stylish

i can see that its very upsetting for you to find out you have been walking around looking like you're in the 90s

for some who "works in fashion" you sure are clueless about the fact that its not the clothes that make the style, but the matching of articles and their cut and fit

holy shit cillian is short

maaaan, the screen sure does make actors look taller than they really are

heath was like one of the few genuinely tall actors

I've finally cracked the Cillian Murphy character generator:

Smiling = Antagonist
Not-Smiling = Protagonist

:twisted: