PICS FROM WEEKEND SHOOT IN L.A.

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Like his jacket tbh.

I love the way the characters are dressed in this film. Looks really modern and edgy. And I especially love the way Ellen Page looks.

Isn't better to create a topic related to all the news related to the movie?

One topic for each day of shooting or new picture isn't the best way to have a good discussion about the movie.

All of the actors have all been wearing very down to earth and unflattering clothing, the exception being Ellen Paige who is wearing significantly more colorful and stylish clothes.

apw
I think the styling looks all rather dated.

yeah i gotta agree with apw, the styles look more like late 90s early 2000s

nowadays american fashion is very high end european influenced, tighter fits, more stylish cuts

talli wrote:yeah i gotta agree with apw, the styles look more like late 90s early 2000s

nowadays american fashion is very high end european influenced, tighter fits, more stylish cuts
What the hell are you talking about?! It looks like the Inception cast walked out of a Banana Republic. I mean, have you been to a clothing store recently? Or have you been living under a rock. What Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character is wearing is similar to the way I dress. Guess I better go back to the 90s, huh... :?

peteagassi wrote:
talli wrote:yeah i gotta agree with apw, the styles look more like late 90s early 2000s

What the hell are you talking about?! It looks like the Inception cast walked out of a Banana Republic. I mean, have you been to a clothing store recently? Or have you been living under a rock. What Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character is wearing is similar to the way I dress. Guess I better go back to the 90s, huh... :?

lol@ banana republic

if anybody's living under a rock, its you

banana republic has some select items that go nice for todays fashion...but you gotta know how to wear it, and in those pics 1. those are not modern items, and 2. they're not wearing them like modern fashion is

this is what today's fashion looks like