One-Word INCEPTION Story

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Cobb was walking in Paris after dark, bloodied & brusied from a beating. Suddenly, a dog humped his leg, causing a massive boner which tore his

Cobb was walking in Paris after dark, bloodied & brusied from a beating. Suddenly, a dog humped his leg, causing a massive boner which tore his pants.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cobb was walking in Paris after dark, bloodied & brusied from a beating. Suddenly, a dog humped his leg, causing a massive boner which tore his pants. Then

Cobb was walking in Paris after dark, bloodied & brusied from a beating. Suddenly, a dog humped his leg, causing a massive boner which tore his pants. Then the dog

Cobb was walking in Paris after dark, bloodied & brusied from a beating. Suddenly, a dog humped his leg, causing a massive boner which tore his pants. Then the dog said

meow

I don't like this thread, sorry.

:think: I've been trying to derive some deep metophorical/philosophical meaning out of this story... Now I just got the most disturbing image stuck in my head. :?

Cobb was walking in Paris after dark, bloodied & brusied from a beating. Suddenly, a dog humped his leg, causing a massive boner which tore his pants. Then the dog said meow and

Cobb was walking in Paris after dark, bloodied & brusied from a beating. Suddenly, a dog humped his leg, causing a massive boner which tore his pants. Then the dog said meow and began