THE NEXT TRAILER

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
how about a countdown to the trailer..just like the one for the teaser.

GamingFreak wrote:how about a countdown to the trailer..just like the one for the teaser.
This! That would be awesome!

6 days. ;)

chee wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:how about a countdown to the trailer..just like the one for the teaser.

6 days. ;)
As you wish: http://www.nolanfans.com/ :D

AlexHaas wrote:
chee wrote:

6 days. ;)
As you wish: http://www.nolanfans.com/ :D
Awesome, thanks Alex. ^_^

Great, Alex, thanks!

héhé, hop we'll get it as soon as you in France! can't wait to see more stuff! The Dark Knight was the movie i was wating the more in my life, but now I'm as excited for Inception as I was for this one! But I'm trying to stay away from spoilrs. I want to be surprised.

Leo Ho Tep wrote:héhé, hop we'll get it as soon as you in France! can't wait to see more stuff! The Dark Knight was the movie i was wating the more in my life, but now I'm as excited for Inception as I was for this one! But I'm trying to stay away from spoilrs. I want to be surprised.
Welcome to the forums :) I'm sure that many of us want to avoid spoilers too, so I hope you won't see any in these topics :D (except of course the topic "Inception - Spoilers" :D )

Leo Ho Tep wrote:héhé, hop we'll get it as soon as you in France! can't wait to see more stuff! The Dark Knight was the movie i was wating the more in my life, but now I'm as excited for Inception as I was for this one! But I'm trying to stay away from spoilrs. I want to be surprised.
Hahah, same. I don't want to get spoiled, I already know more than I'm supposed to. :(

Thanks for the welcome! I was so excited about the dark knight (being a comic books fan, and batman being my favourite character) So i read way to much spoilers about it. It's still one of the ebst movies I've ever seen (Memento being my all time favourite), but I want to really be surprises by Inception!