THE NEXT TRAILER

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
An Inception trailer for Christmas... that would be the best. But I'm sad it won't come out with Avatar :( Okey, I know it's "only" one extra week to wait, but... still... I can't wait :D

No news yet? This is killing me. By this time in 2007 with Dark Knight we knew we were getting a trailer and the first 7 minutes of the film. I'm beginning to believe the others regarding the trailer coming out next year, and i'm not happy about that.

Only God knows when the marketing will start. :silent: :think:

apw
The Sorcerer's Apprentice, out on the same day as Inception, get it's first trailer on Wednesday.

apw wrote:The Sorcerer's Apprentice, out on the same day as Inception, get it's first trailer on Wednesday.
The Nic Cage movie? Avoiding...

If Nic Cage wasn't in that film, it would have been straight to video.

The first trailer of Iron Man 2 is going to be before Sherlock Holmes. And... what about Inception? :D

DHOPW42 wrote:The first trailer of Iron Man 2 is going to be before Sherlock Holmes. And... what about Inception? :D
That would be a smart thing to do. Come on WB! Don't disappoint!

I can't wait for the trailer... 7 more days... it's just frakking long :D

DHOPW42 wrote:I can't wait for the trailer... 7 more days... it's just frakking long :D
Almost there. ;)