THE NEXT TRAILER

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
What do you guys think the next trailer will be? Do you think they might show a few minutes of the film in IMAX ala The Dark Knight Prologue (If it is indeed shot in IMAX)? That would be sweet.

I guess not. What took my attention is there is no viral marketing like TDK. Maybe we can expect soon some movement in the official site. Who knows?

WB is taking a huge risk by putting out a major $200 million blockbuster not based on any existing source. Because of that, it's pretty much expected that they're going to have to market the film like crazy. I suspect that another trailer will be released in December at the earliest.

Mr.Hmmm wrote:I guess not. What took my attention is there is no viral marketing like TDK. Maybe we can expect soon some movement in the official site. Who knows?
Viral marketing should start when the theatrical trailer is released, but that's just my guess.

But oh my God, that's 4 months more :(

peteagassi wrote: Do you think they might show a few minutes of the film in IMAX ala The Dark Knight Prologue
Do you really think this is going to do any where near the bank that "The Dark Knight" did? This movies isn't going to be a big deal like The Dark Knight. That's not saying it won't be good, but it won't be a megahit.

Hellvean Videos wrote:
peteagassi wrote: Do you think they might show a few minutes of the film in IMAX ala The Dark Knight Prologue
Do you really think this is going to do any where near the bank that "The Dark Knight" did? This movies isn't going to be a big deal like The Dark Knight. That's not saying it won't be good, but it won't be a megahit.
99% of movies don't make the bank that The Dark Knight did. Releasing such a massive film not based on an existing source is a huge risk so you can expect quite a bit of marketing by WB.

Hellvean Videos wrote:

the studio is expecting it to be

talli wrote:
Hellvean Videos wrote:

the studio is expecting it to be
Indeed. We are talking about a summer blockbuster candidate here.

if they didnt think this was going to be extremely successful they wouldnt have given Nolan 200 million...simple as that