Inception and IMAX

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I was traversing the forums and couldn't find anything about whether or not anyone thinks Inception will have scenes in IMAX (a la The Dark Knight). I've been following mostly all Inception news since the film's inception (hehe), and I don't remember anyone talking about the possibilities that Nolan will use IMAX cameras at all for the film. The latest Batman 3 rumor about IMAX got me thinking...and I really would like to see Nolan use IMAX again, since he used it so masterfully in TDK. Anyway, long story short, does anyone know if Inception will have any scenes in IMAX?

apw
I think there will be stuff in IMAX

However, nothing has been officially confirmed yet and nor have we seen any reports of IMAX cameras on set.

yes. officialy nothing had been said.

I think there might be some IMAX scenes cause if that rumor of Batman 3 in all IMAX is true, he has to experiment.

No IMAX. I heard there useing some type of 65 or 70mm film on some scenes, but it's not IMAX.

Hellvean Videos wrote:No IMAX. I heard there useing some type of 65 or 70mm film on some scenes, but it's not IMAX.
Where did you hear that?

Hellvean Videos wrote:No IMAX. I heard there useing some type of 65 or 70mm film on some scenes, but it's not IMAX.
I wouldn't doubt it. Wally and Chris shot some scenes of The Dark Knight on 65mm -- if I am not mistaken.

I think it's almost a given that he'll incorporate IMAX cameras into Inception.

TeddyBlass wrote:
I wouldn't doubt it. Wally and Chris shot some scenes of The Dark Knight on 65mm -- if I am not mistaken.
Yeah, but that was IMAX, just because it's 65mm or 70mm doesn't mean it's IMAX. The Dark Knight was filmed with 35mm film and 65mm IMAX film.

Wow. You are full of crap. IMAX is the only film format that offers 65 mm resolution. And the only way you can project that kind of resolution is on an IMAX screen.