inception hard to understand for you?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
i am a foreigner i cannot speak good english. but i can understand and write little.
now here is my question is that inception hard to understand? i need a little break down about his screenplay.
beginning of inception there is a scene what will happen in end of the movie, then he leave us to wait why Leonardo DiCaprio is bleeding and with saito(old man). after this scene next scenes follow in order like other movies right? or he will show some scenes in act 2 in beginning or act 3 scenes again in middle and make it complex for us to follow. can anyone explain me please....

The scene at the beginning is really the scene from the end. The rest of the movie is straightforward.

theweatherman wrote:The scene at the beginning is really the scene from the end. The rest of the movie is straightforward.
This is mostly correct. There are a few instances where there is some slight time jumping forwards and backwords, like seeing Arthur set up the chairs after we see/hear them at the Paris cafe. There's a couple subtle moments like that, but for all intensive purposes, yeah.

-Vader

beginning scene is really from the end scene, the rest of the movie is straightforward, then why many people having difficult to understand nolan films?? they saying its very confusing...

I think some people just get confused because of how much is going on all at once.

Yeah. There's like 4 or 5 different things going on at the same time that you have to keep track of but Nolan doesn't mix all the scenes out of order. Just a few seconds at the start of the film.
Say Girl

;)
Last edited by director_journey on January 26th, 2011, 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Having an incomprehensible scene at the beginning of a film that is only explained in a reprise later, that is quite a stock device, isn't it?
In Inception it's slightly different in that the scene at the end isn't quite the same as what we saw at the start.

alright alright. is that all christopher nolan film the scene at beginning is really a scene from the end and the rest of the movie is straightforward?????
all the movies memento, insomania, prestige, dark knight, inception etc like this???

No its not, like any good storyteller he tells the story in whatever way is necessary to deliver the message.