Damian Zuk

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Over on iMDB, Damian Zuk is listed as Edgar Hastley, this is simply rumored, but does anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Eternalist wrote:Over on iMDB, Damian Zuk is listed as Edgar Hastley, this is simply rumored, but does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
I'm really not sure. IMDb seems to be inaccurate these days. I wouldn't trust anything up there. :think:

I just think it's a bit strange.

The posting about Lukas Haas' inclusion turned out to be acurate even though I denied it vehemently.

AlexHaas wrote:
Eternalist wrote:Over on iMDB, Damian Zuk is listed as Edgar Hastley, this is simply rumored, but does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
I'm really not sure. IMDb seems to be inaccurate these days. I wouldn't trust anything up there. :think:
Although imdb was right about Lukas Haas... He's the guy getting dragged away in the teaser.

I think its false, at least half-false. Edgar Hastley sounds like it originated from that April Fools Joke (even though Edgar wasn't listed as a name in it).

George wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:
Although imdb was right about Lukas Haas... He's the guy getting dragged away in the teaser.
Well. What I said wasn't quite what I meant.
IMDb has been accurate in the cast side of the table, but the character names are way off.

There's a guy named Lucas Haas? Why does that seem familiar to me :think:

George wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:
No. That was Cillian Murphy being dragged away. Open your eyes.

peteagassi wrote:No. That was Cillian Murphy being dragged away. Open your eyes.
I think it IS Lukas Haas, all of the stills I've seen pretty much point to him. The man being dragged away doesn't really have the "pointy" features Murphy has and Haas' ears are a dead giveaway.

peteagassi wrote:
George wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:Over on iMDB, Damian Zuk is listed as Edgar Hastley, this is simply rumored, but does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
No. That was Cillian Murphy being dragged away. Open your eyes.

No need to be rude, peteagassi. This is a friendly board. Let's not get negative here.