All about Paris 1st day of filming - Warning: Major spoiler!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
[POST REMOVED]

Unauthorized Use of Warner Bros.’ Property.

By the request of: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

Ahahah. No thanks.

Could you put this in a spoiler tag? I'm not gonna read ANY of this. Too much spoilers.

Thanks for posting though.

chee wrote:Ahahah. No thanks.

Could you put this in a spoiler tag? I'm not gonna read ANY of this. Too much spoilers.

I've written it in the thread title!!! it's written: "Warning: Major Spoiler!"

What can i do better than that to warn readers? As for putting it in a "spoiler tag", if i knew how to do it, i'll be pleased to do so, but i don't know how to do...
Last edited by loaloa on August 24th, 2009, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loaloa wrote:
chee wrote:Ahahah. No thanks.

I've written it in the thread title!!! it's written: "Warning: Major Spoiler!"

What can i do better than that to warn you?
I'm just saying, spoiler tags would be nice.

Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, its just people click on threads thinking its probably not gonna be anything major (even though its not lol) and then they see pages of a screenplay. Hah, I didn't think it would be that major.

chee wrote:

Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, its just people click on threads thinking its probably not gonna be anything major and then they see pages of a screenplay. Hah, I didn't think it would be that major.
I understand, but i don't know how to do a spoiler tag...

loaloa wrote:
chee wrote:

Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, its just people click on threads thinking its probably not gonna be anything major and then they see pages of a screenplay. Hah, I didn't think it would be that major.
I understand, but i don't know how to do a spoiler tag...
Oh...yea. There's a time limit on how long you can edit the post. Nevermind, again thanks for the info.
(but when you make a post there are buttons above the text box, at the end it says "Spoiler", its next to "Font colour" Put the spoilerish information inside those brackets).

*avoids thread like the plague now :P*

chee wrote:
*avoids thread like the plague now :P*
You don't have to avoid thread like the plague, now, all you have to know is that when it is written MAJOR SPOILER, it is REALLY a "MAJOR SPOILER" ! ;)

Thanks for all the info, loaloa, much appreciated.

incredible that you just sneaked up and got a pic of the script like that

must have been horrible PA's around lol

i read it...i dont think it's much of a spoiler, we already figured out this had to be a dream sequence, from the way the extras moved

besides...ill forget anything i read about the movie in time for its release