The Maze Title in the Inception Teaser...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Ariadne fell in love at first sight, and helped him by giving him a sword and a ball of red fleece thread that she was spinning, so that he could find his way out of the Minotaur's labyrinth.

I think someone posted this before, but I wanted to make sure. Interesting... 8-)

Ariande is Ellen Page character name, right? If so, interesting.

Also interesting is that Ellen Paige's character is wearing red in the set photos. :problem:

interesting, the spinning thing, it seems, now refers to a spindle of thread?

Once we get this Inception logo, I'm going to change out the background image for the website into that maze.
I think that's going to look sick. 8-)

AlexHaas wrote:Once we get this Inception logo, I'm going to change out the background image for the website into that maze.
I can't wait for the poster to be released. ;)

AlexHaas wrote:Once we get this Inception logo, I'm going to change out the background image for the website into that maze.

That will look great! :D

filmfanatic wrote:The Inception logo bears a pretty striking resemblance to Nolan's Syncopy films logo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... pylogo.png
Good call!

It appears that the subtext of the labyrinth is going to be far more overt than originally thought.