So... Christopher Nolan must be bummed about actors dying

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
... who starred in his recent films. Add that stunt driver who crashed into a tree during TDK, and that makes it 3 people in the last 2 movies.

I'm not superstitious or anything, but I think Morgan Freeman should start thinking about a health regimen over the next couple years.

People die. It's unfortunate. But who cares that they were in Nolan's movies? That's irrelevant.

steveportee wrote:People die. It's unfortunate. But who cares that they were in Nolan's movies? That's irrelevant.
Three people have died that I know of that have been in his films. Heath Ledger, The stunt driver on TDK, and now Pete Posthewaite. Who's next? LOL!

sallygucha wrote:Who's next? LOL!
Probably some random dude who has never been in a Chris Nolan movie. :o

yeah, Chris Nolan is an angel of death, so beware the ones who dream working with him

Dark Nolan wrote:yeah, Chris Nolan is an angel of death, so beware the ones who dream working with him
I see what you did there... :)

steveportee wrote:
sallygucha wrote:Who's next? LOL!
Probably some random dude who has never been in a Chris Nolan movie. :o
LOL :lol: :clap:

This is about as good as people claiming that there is some kind of "Curse of the Joker" after Heath died. I mean, Jack Nicholson is so obviously dead now. FFS.

It's shit like this that has totally crapped up Nolan Fans for me.

Bueller wrote:It's shit like this that has totally crapped up Nolan Fans for me.
+1