Little moments in the background that are easy to miss?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Remember in The Dark Knight when Two Face grabs Maroni's bodyguard from just outside the edge of the screen? Most people don't notice that. So I decided to look at Inception to see if I caught any really subtle stuff. Here's a few I caught so far:

When Cobb and Fischer arrive at the 5th floor, there's a split second shot of Ariadne and Arthur leaning against the wall and abnormally straighten up against gravity. Look at 0:05-0:06 when Cobb says "They're with me".

Also in the planning scenes when they are all in the city level and Eames and Cobb are discussing the 3 emotional triggers ("I will not follow in my father's footsteps"), you can see buildings shrinking in the far distance.

When Ariadne is in the elevator, you can see Mal's dollhouse in the first room she looks at. Most people remember the train (cause it's a freaking train), but it's nice that the dollhouse is shown long before it's significance is brought up.

Any other things?

When you see Cobb walking though customs at the end, in every single shot there's one of his team in the background. Some are easy to spot, but some I didn't notice first time round.

Another one: Eames' cufflinks in Mombasa. Hard to spot, but damn, they are nice. Plus his watch - an antique.

It's also amazing that when you look at Ariadne's maps, the fortress mounain in particular, they are exactly the same as the real dreams. Obviously, you'd expect them to be, but it's good attention to detail.

I found this on tumblr. Apparently in the background Arthur turns to Ariadne when they are collecting their bags and possibly something happened between them. Sometimes I get depressed watching Inception, especially with the Arthur/Ariadne pairing, because I am madly in love with Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
:cry:

Also in the flashback scene when Cobb is explaining to Ariadne his limbo experiences with Mal in the first dream level, there is a small scene when Cobb and Mal are building sand castles on the beach. They push one so it collapses and behind them you see a cliff or some sort of structure which collapses in sync with the sand structure. I didn't notice this the first couple of times I watched this.

This is just something interesting I've noted on most of Chris's films since Batman Begins, but he usually closes the films at the end of the credits with the same music that opened the film. It's nice - like a book end - very symmetrical. Follow Inception to the very end credit and you'll hear the opening music again.
"Chase your reality." - Christopher Nolan

i think most of u guys would have noticed it... but i noticed it after a couple of viewings.. it happens really fast..

When Yusuf is about to crash into the bridge horizontally he shows middle finger to the security guy and that guy shows a puzzled look !!
snapshot attached

not in the background but Eames reveals his relationship with his father isn't good...when he's talking to Cobb about using the father/son premise for inception you see him avoid Leo's eyes and give a quick forced wry smile

karthiksac wrote:i think most of u guys would have noticed it... but i noticed it after a couple of viewings.. it happens really fast..

When Yusuf is about to crash into the bridge horizontally he shows middle finger to the security guy and that guy shows a puzzled look !!
snapshot attached
Holy crap! That is awesome!

MrG
Kartel wrote:Remember in The Dark Knight when Two Face grabs Maroni's bodyguard from just outside the edge of the screen? Most people don't notice that.
Wait, what? When did that happen?