Little moments in the background that are easy to miss?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
zack wrote:Image
"Welcome home, Mr Cobb"

"Sorry I fired your ass in BODY OF LIES"

LOL :lol:

Kartel wrote: When Cobb and Fischer arrive at the 5th floor, there's a split second shot of Ariadne and Arthur leaning against the wall and abnormally straighten up against gravity. Look at 0:05-0:06 when Cobb says "They're with me".
Looks to me like they were just walking around the corner.
Kartel wrote: Also in the planning scenes when they are all in the city level and Eames and Cobb are discussing the 3 emotional triggers ("I will not follow in my father's footsteps"), you can see buildings shrinking in the far distance.
I don't believe they were shrinking, I am pretty sure that the whole level was being laid down by Yusuf, as you can see not only buildings but also the streets going into place and Yusuf is watching and seems very focused.

theweatherman wrote:
Kartel wrote: When Cobb and Fischer arrive at the 5th floor, there's a split second shot of Ariadne and Arthur leaning against the wall and abnormally straighten up against gravity. Look at 0:05-0:06 when Cobb says "They're with me".
Looks to me like they were just walking around the corner.
Kartel wrote: Also in the planning scenes when they are all in the city level and Eames and Cobb are discussing the 3 emotional triggers ("I will not follow in my father's footsteps"), you can see buildings shrinking in the far distance.
I don't believe they were shrinking, I am pretty sure that the whole level was being laid down by Yusuf, as you can see not only buildings but also the streets going into place and Yusuf is watching and seems very focused.
Upon re-watching those scenes, I think theweatherman is right on both counts.

theweatherman wrote:I am pretty sure that the whole level was being laid down by Yusuf, as you can see not only buildings but also the streets going into place and Yusuf is watching and seems very focused.
Ugh... Ariadne is the architect.

AlexHaas wrote:
theweatherman wrote:I am pretty sure that the whole level was being laid down by Yusuf, as you can see not only buildings but also the streets going into place and Yusuf is watching and seems very focused.
:lol: :lol:

AlexHaas wrote:
She is the architect but the dreamer on that level is Yusuf... remember she only teaches the level to the dreamer.

AlexHaas wrote:
Ooh really :lol:

Z. Cobb wrote:
She is the architect but the dreamer on that level is Yusuf... remember she only teaches the level to the dreamer.
Spot on dudes.Why people forget difference between architect and actual dreamer?
gib sigs

DreamArchitect wrote:
bruce_angier wrote: http://mirandanolan.co.uk/mjn/Miranda%2 ... graphy.htm
She is Chris Nolan's first cousin
Was her Aussie accent fake? I was pretty convinced she was an Australian actress!
I didn't even catch that 4 different scenes were set in Sydney :D My hometown!

And I, too, thought she was Australian :lol:

She does 'look' Australian. It was a wise decision not to push it too far by having her say 'Here's yer bloody drink of bloody water, ya poufter'.