Little moments in the background that are easy to miss?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Thank you chee.

Dammit Chee! :D

Not sure if this has been posted before, but there are two moments where you can see some of the crew in reflections.

In some shots of the 'Ride is on the roof'-scène, you can see the microphone-stick (or whatever the call it) in the reflection of the window:

Also when the camera is moving into the room, and at the end of that scene out of the room you can see the camera dolly moving behind JGL.

Another one I saw in the Paris scene where Cobb and Ariadne just entered the dream made by Ariadne, they walk by a Citroën C3 and you can see a guy holding something in the air:

Not that easy to spot on the screenshots, but the moving images show a lot more! ;)

i finally got the Swahili translation for the waiter's dialogue in the Mombasa Chase scene (stole it from yahoo answers):

The waiter is saying as follows:
"Mzungu,maneno gani?
white person/boy,whats going on?...
(cobb orders coffee)..
Sitaki! Sitaki
I dont want to...
hawa watu ni wabaya, haki ya mungu...haki ya mungu"
These are bad people i swear, i swear.

Cobol engineering are reputable for their aggression it seems..
i don't know if anyone noticed but those guys fought the people in coffee shop and also shot down their own man..
the reason for that i have stated in another thread

for reference:

Viral114 wrote:i finally got the Swahili translation for the waiter's dialogue in the Mombasa Chase scene (stole it from yahoo answers):

The waiter is saying as follows:
"Mzungu,maneno gani?
white person/boy,whats going on?...
(cobb orders coffee)..
Sitaki! Sitaki
I dont want to...
hawa watu ni wabaya, haki ya mungu...haki ya mungu"
These are bad people i swear, i swear.

Cobol engineering are reputable for their aggression it seems..
i don't know if anyone noticed but those guys fought the people in coffee shop and also shot down their own man..
the reason for that i have stated in another thread
That's really interesting, I always thought that dialogue carried some special meaning.

You guys noticed so much stuff which makes me want to watch the movie again!

Cobbs full name : DOMINICK COBB

Check the name on the ticket !

"He was close, very close."
Cobb's projection of Mal was working together with Saito in the second level of the extraction mission.

"STOP HIM!"
But was she? Mal's smile gives enough of a notion to believe Cobb may have used the projection on purpose, as a cushion for Saito's thoughts that HE is tricking Cobb, and not the other way around. Saito knows Mal is dead in reality without a doubt, hence rendering Cobb's deception obvious, as Saito put it.

"Hello there audience"
And as I was taking the previous 2 shots, this one suddenly showed up at the end. Interesting, in a sublime way.

I always thought she was laughing at Ken pulling that strange face as he blurts out "stop him" in a camp sorta way...

:lol:

Mason wrote:I always thought she was laughing at Ken pulling that strange face as he blurts out "stop him" in a camp sorta way...

:lol:
lol, but I dont think Mal even saw his face at that moment ^ I think I will have to go through the entire film soon frame by frame. Im sure Nolan has left plenty sublime to find, instead of frame by frame camera reflections and equipment showing :P