Little moments in the background that are easy to miss?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
DHOPW42 wrote: Anyway, there's one thing I only realized when I watched the movie for the 2nd or the 3rd time: when they are on the first level in that city, and they've just escaped the ambush and ran into that warehouse, Eames begins to transform into Browning. There's a case in front of Eames on the table that is full of mirrors, and those mirrors are reflecting each other so there are a lot of reflections of Tom Hardy in that case. The scene goes like: we see Hardy - CUT - we see another shot - CUT - we see Hardy again - CUT - we see another shot - CUT we see Hardy for the third time. I think they cut out and on Hardy 3 times (maybe 4), and every time they cut back on Hardy there's an extra image of Browning in the mirrors. In the first shot of this scene all the reflections show Hardy, the next time there are - for example - three Hardy-images and one Browning image and in the last shot there are only images of Browning in the mirrors. It's really cool, check it out if you haven't seen it yet :D

And in the final shot, we see Browning, with Eames reflected in the mirror. That inversion in the end was a nice touch. :clap:

So I’m not sure if anyone has found this or not and this might be me really reaching, but
at the end of the movie in the airport when Leo is going through customs is it just me or can you hear the faint sound of the “inception machine” in the background?( you’ll need to put headphones) could just be airport noise, but If you go back to the opening scene when they’re on the train it sounds like a slowed down noise the machine makes when they’re asleep. Would indicate he’s in a dream still. Let me know what y’all think.

Hello

Sorry for my English

At the beggining on the beach , Cobb’s children are making a sandcastle.
Then he looks at Saito’s Castle...

At the End , he leaves the Castle , Go back to LA and find his children in the garden .
While Top is spinning , James tells his dad : WE are building a house on a Cliff .
Which means he is still in the Dream and his kids are the architects.