Bootleg Inception Trailer

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
talli wrote:oh wow....the quality really sucks lol...hard to see that fight scene

it really does look like a futuristic psychological detective/ thriller :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
You should've seen the previous one that was on youtube. Dreadful, it kept missing frames. It was like one of those DVDs that skips.

This version is much better, although the fight scene is still just blurs.

I'm highly curious as to
the symbolism of the spinning top and how the element of the labyrinth has been worked into the film. Hell, I'm even curious as to why a glass of water falling made it into the trailer, does it possibly have some kind of significance?

Eternalist wrote:I'm highly curious as to
the symbolism of the spinning top and how the element of the labyrinth has been worked into the film. Hell, I'm even curious as to why a glass of water falling made it into the trailer, does it possibly have some kind of significance?
No freakin' idea.

Well I wasn't impressed at all by the trailer, not because of the quaility but by the film looking like Jumper 2. Really worried now about this film.

I'm expecting a brilliant mindfuck movie like Memento.

I'm mildly surprised to see certain scenes. I will wait for a proper trailer release and watch it again. Cannot judge a bootleg copy, but so far, it's looking good.

niniendowarrior wrote:I'm mildly surprised to see certain scenes. I will wait for a proper trailer release and watch it again. Cannot judge a bootleg copy, but so far, it's looking good.
I'm thinking the same. It looks good but we cannot see much from this bootleg, so... can't wait for the official version.

rbevanx wrote:Well I wasn't impressed at all by the trailer, not because of the quaility but by the film looking like Jumper 2. Really worried now about this film.
It's Nolan...even if this movie was about people teleporting, it would be miles better than that piece of crap.

And from what I can see with that crappy quality, it looks like the room is shifting or something. It's so weird, I'd have to see it in HD.

Check with us Monday at 9am PT for Christopher Nolan's 'Inception' teaser trailer, says YAHOO MOVIES.