Exclusive Extras on ON DEMAND

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
How did they fold the city?... I assume they used a model but never knew for sure...

JRM
I must see. :o

allstarr55js wrote:How did they fold the city?... I assume they used a model but never knew for sure...
All CGI, since it wouldn't actually be possible to do with physical models. It has to be cheated, with buildings clipping through other buildings at points.

Not part of the featurettes sallygucha described on page 1, but these were uploaded by WB:

Dragon_316ca wrote:Not part of the featurettes sallygucha described on page 1, but these were uploaded by WB:

HOLY SHIT AWESOME. Def gonna favor & save these on my YT page.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Very nice, thank you!

Aww, it makes me kinda sad that they waited for snow in the fortress scene. Summer in Canada looked GORGEOUS. But :thumbup: to the chill construction dude building it, it looked like they were having fun.

Thankyou very much,

It's almost a little unfortunate the snow was so heavy during some of the shoot. In a lot of the snow mobile scenes you can't even see the mountains.

Nice, would really love to see those other ones though.