Inception's Golden Globes

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
#1fan wrote:INCEPTION goes home without anything :(
A shocker !

chee wrote:GGs suck anyways, I mean honestly, The Tourist? Really?
This.

It's a shame it didn't win anything, but then again, it's the Golden Globes we're talking about. I'm waiting for the Academy Awards!

chee wrote:
#1fan wrote:INCEPTION goes home without anything :(
Wow, that really sucks. I thought it might go home with technical awards and best OST but oh well. GGs suck anyways, I mean honestly, The Tourist? Really?
There aren't technical awards at the GG. If there were, i'm sure Inception would have won some awards.

Congrats to TSN but i am furious & extremly dissapoint.

Last edited by thenextnolan on January 17th, 2011, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

"I Love You Phillip Morris.. not nominated. Two heterosexual actors pretending to be gay. The exact opposite of some famous scientologists." LOL!

George wrote:
chee wrote:
Wow, that really sucks. I thought it might go home with technical awards and best OST but oh well. GGs suck anyways, I mean honestly, The Tourist? Really?
There aren't technical awards at the GG. If there were, i'm sure Inception would have won some awards.
They don't? Thought they had sound design. :think:

JRM
The main disappointment for me was that it didn't win Best Score . . . which is pretty silly, imo.

chee wrote:
George wrote:
They don't? Thought they had sound design. :think:

They're covering both TV and movies so it's limited more to acting, writing, directing, and music.
But it's why I find the Academy Awards a little more interesting. A lot of different facets and films are represented.

Yeah, the GG's just completely ignore all those hard workers behind the scenes. Just give them to the the stars and a few flashy crew titles like "director" and "writer".

Something I thoroughly look forward too at the Oscars every year.