Inception's Golden Globes

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
This Tuesday (Dec. 14th) Nominees for the Golden Globes will be announced. Use this thread to discuss Inception's chances and noms. Let's hope Nolan gets what he deserves!

lets keep this under the "inception's oscar potential thread".
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:lets keep this under the "inception's oscar potential thread".
agreed

My opinion on the Golden Globes is the same for Oscars. Lots of technical noms and wins, hopefully it has a shot at best picture...or whatever its called in the GG. Nom for best original screenplay too, I suppose.

chee wrote:My opinion on the Golden Globes is the same for Oscars. Lots of technical noms and wins, hopefully it has a shot at best picture...or whatever its called in the GG. Nom for best original screenplay too, I suppose.
if they gave avatar best picture (drama) GG, why not inception?
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:
chee wrote:My opinion on the Golden Globes is the same for Oscars. Lots of technical noms and wins, hopefully it has a shot at best picture...or whatever its called in the GG. Nom for best original screenplay too, I suppose.
if they gave avatar best picture (drama) GG, why not inception?
They did? I don't keep track of the GGs. Then yea, Inception has a shot at winning.

The Golden Globes don't really disappoint as much as the Oscars do.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

If AVATAR could win last year, I think Inception has a shot this year.

Hopefully a nomination for Nolan for "best director"!
Last edited by Jackson on December 11th, 2010, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

steveportee wrote:If AVATAR could win last year, I think Inception has a shot this year.
Correction, If AVATAR could win last year, i think Inception will win this year