Exclusive Never Before Seen 10 Minute Documentary

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Apologies if this has already been posted, but I didn't see it anywhere. Here's an exclusive featurette of the corridor/zero gravity sequence... acorrding to the facebook page Inception UK:
This one isn't on the blu-ray or DVD!!! Awesome doesn't even come close...
I've not looked through the extras on the blu ray yet so I don't know how accurate that is, but I'll be very surprised if this isn't on the disc somewhere.

Check the link for the very cool video.

http://movies.sky.com/inception/exclusi ... featurette

The video doesn't start.

It was just a white box for me for a while, then I gave up and clicked the white box - voila, video loaded a few seconds later... Obviously needed a kick.

Video is ace, good find! :D

Video is not starting. Just black screen.

Can't get it to play either :evil:

Yeah, it's not working for me either :(

Seems like it only works for people in the UK.

Wow that was fascinating! The whole process was genius and JGL did such a great job in regards to the physically demanding nature of the set.

Can't get it to start either :/

I especially like the part where JGL says "bang bang" when firing his gun. :lol:

I don't know why you guys can't watch it. Maybe it is only available for the UK, kind of rubbish if that's true. I'm no computer wizard either, so not sure what else I can do. Is there anywhere I can paste the Embed Code?