Exclusive Never Before Seen 10 Minute Documentary

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Johnson_808 wrote:hmm. anyone know what music that plays at 3:10 - 3:16?

...can't remeber it from the score. :think:
It's bridging music in the film. When Cobb confronts Mal in limbo there's a point where the film checks back for a couple seconds on Eames, Arthur and the awesome falling van before returning to Cobb and Mal. It plays when the big projection soldier throws Eames off the snow balcony only to be shot by Eames.

I can't remember it being in the official score or the iTunes bonus tracks. Might have to check them again.

TDK500 wrote:Here you go!!! Hope you can all watch it now. Don't know how long this will be up until youtube take it off for Copyright Infringement!

That video is amazing. It really makes me appreciate Nolan and how he could have half assed it with CGI but chose to put in all this effort of putting this thing together to make it look real and the outcome is way more astonishing. JGL sounds like he couldn't get enough of it, gotta love that. :JGLface: :clap: :thumbup:

musicequalslife13 wrote:
TDK500 wrote:Here you go!!! Hope you can all watch it now. Don't know how long this will be up until youtube take it off for Copyright Infringement!

That video is amazing. It really makes me appreciate Nolan and how he could have half assed it with CGI but chose to put in all this effort of putting this thing together to make it look real and the outcome is way more astonishing. JGL sounds like he couldn't get enough of it, gotta love that. :JGLface: :clap: :thumbup:
I wish I could show you the whole thing. It truly is a lot of work they put into it.

For the downtown shootout they had a guy tracking the motion of the sun and blocking it out with giant screens to achieve the look.

For the "Mr Charles" scene the entire set was tilting while everything was bolted down, and while the effect is supposed to be subtle on screen, in real life 1/3 of the background people couldn't hold on to the set.

The train is actually a semi-trailer with a long extended tray, with metal and plastic props to make it look like a train.

And at the end Nolan credits a lot of people for the collaborative effort.

If i can find a way to put it on youtube, I'll do it, but Sony Vegas isn't playing nice with the file. :cry:

deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This...is...mind-blowing :clap:

I felt like crying.

That was awesome! :clap: Damn, watching this vid made me want to see the movie again. It's on the Blu-Ray edition, right? If so, then I hope someone can post the rest of the Documentary, I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet and I'm getting the 2-disc DVD for now (which doesn't have this feature, I think).

musicequalslife13 wrote:

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!! that onescene alone will hopefully get wally pfster an oscar nom for best cinematography. man, that set would be super cool to actually be in.

this scene in its self shows why inception will set the bar for many sci-fi & action films to come. mindblowing sh!t right here.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

That. was. INCREDIBLE!

Sure is a great video! Can anybody confirm whether this ISN'T on the blu ray release? Not had a chance to look through all the extra yet.