Eames in Mombasa

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Handwriting isn't another word for forging. If your handwriting is versatile then you would be able to forge people's signatures etc. So when he said handwriting, he meant handwriting

LomDodge wrote:Handwriting isn't another word for forging. If your handwriting is versatile then you would be able to forge people's signatures etc. So when he said handwriting, he meant handwriting
+1..

@ topic

Eames has many specialties.. one is to fool his target by forging an appearance that will profit his survival.. the character
resembles a con man who bluffs, cheats and steals.. his personal objective in almost every scene is to "act like he belongs"..
this should remind you of the scene in which he tries to pull a bit of heat off of Cobb in Mombasa.. "Freddy.. Freddy Simmonds"

in my opinion Eames' role resembles that of reverse transcriptase which is found in many retroviruses... it basically "forges"
(or writes) a complementary DNA that can then be integrated into the host's genome.. (what i am trying to say is that Cobb and his team have the makings of a virus)

Sorry to drive yet another conversation this way.. but in my opinion Eames' role in the film is inspired by the infection of a virus into a host.. only instead of an infectious genome we have an infectious idea..

"References are a bit of a specialty for me Mr. Saito"...