Actors on Actors Variety--Kevin Spacey on inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Variety usually does this sag preview where actors talk about actors performance and Kevin Spacey talks about DiCaprio and Cotillard in 'Inception

Here what he said:
"Leonardo DiCaprio. I thought his work in 'Inception' was really great. His work in 'Shutter Island' was also great. And anytime he's onscreen with Marion Cotillard is extraordinary. She, also, is incredible. Their relationship is so much the heart of that film -- everything he was trying to shift and change so that the ending would be different. It's remarkable. And it's such a complex story. If you left that movie to go get popcorn or take a pee, you were screwed."

I recommend you guys read the others, Just hit the “Stop Page Loading” button after the text appears but before the screen changes to a subscription notice.
Enjoy :)
Here the link
http://www.variety.com/features/SAG-preview/

This bodes well for Oscars. If the actors dug it, it's usually a good sign. I don't think it will win Picture, Director, or Screenplay, but it will most likely dominate the techs. I do think, however, that this is a great sign for nominations if the actors really go for it. I'd like to hear what some fellow directors say about it, since that's the branch we need to love it in order for Nolan to get a Director nod.

I honestly would not count inception out, just yet.

Rob
cooldued wrote:Variety usually does this sag preview where actors talk about actors performance and Kevin Spacey talks about DiCaprio and Cotillard in 'Inception

Here what he said:
"Leonardo DiCaprio. I thought his work in 'Inception' was really great. His work in 'Shutter Island' was also great. And anytime he's onscreen with Marion Cotillard is extraordinary. She, also, is incredible. Their relationship is so much the heart of that film -- everything he was trying to shift and change so that the ending would be different. It's remarkable. And it's such a complex story. If you left that movie to go get popcorn or take a pee, you were screwed."

I recommend you guys read the others, Just hit the “Stop Page Loading” button after the text appears but before the screen changes to a subscription notice.
Enjoy :)
Here the link
http://www.variety.com/features/SAG-preview/
Awesome!!! 8-) 8-)

Spacey isn't your typical snobby member of the Academy. He was in a Superman movie hamming it up as Lex Luthor for crying out loud. He is a great actor, but he's more down to earth than a lot of the Academy snobs.

kevin spacey is one of the greats...he's so underused and overlooked

yeah, spacey is 1 of the best & most underrated actors in the buisness today. if nolan & him ever worked togerther in a movie that would be amazing. glad to hear he loved the movie.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

That is cool, I wish Spacey was in more movies that I liked.

Spacey is awesome. Good to hear his opinion! I really want to get a chance to meet him sometime. He seems like a good guy to talk film with.

hes immense in SE7EN