Inception NOW IN STOCK

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
For those of you who want to get a copy of Inception before the 6th Dec release date, head over to

http://www.dvdworldusa.com/shopexd.asp?id=72099

where it's ready to ship within 24 hours. I use this site all the time and they're very efficient. The blu ray is multi-region too, so will work on ANY blu ray player.

If only I knew what 22 pounds were, seems expensive

Rob
Shit, that's mean. :(

That is really pricey, 21.99 for it... the limited edition is 30 quid

could anyone plz post the screen caps from their blurays. I recently downloaded a 11 gig blu ray rip of Inception and quite frankly I wasn't impressed by the transfer.
Here is a screencap from the downloaded version ( this infact is taken from the Newly launched Inception gallery on this site)
rip.jpg
And this is from the trailer(also taken from this site)
trailer cap.jpg
Is the transfer similar to the downloaded version or did WB just beef up the quality of their trailers :(

It just seems like they ramped up the color correction for the trailers. All of those yellow-ish scenes in the movie weren't so yellow in the theater or the Blu-ray.

AlexHaas wrote:It just seems like they ramped up the color correction for the trailers. All of those yellow-ish scenes in the movie weren't so yellow in the theater or the Blu-ray.
Ya, it seems like it. And the difference is huge!!
just look at these two pics :

From the blu-ray
inception-0320-full.jpg
From the trailer
16.jpg
Not cool, WB :x :x

apw
I don't see the problem.

The colours look far better and more natural in the theatrical version.

I prefer the theatrical/blu-ray as well.

The Blu-ray version is fine except that some scenes look little dim, esp those hallway fight sequences.