Inception-- The Abridged Script

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Didn't see that this had been posted yet (if it is, just shut this one down) because I didn't feel like wading through 77 pages worth of topics.

But I go to the-editing-room.com a lot to see abridged scripts this guy writes, and Inception is one of his most recent ones. Now, I love Inception, it was my favorite movie of the year, but I thought this was hysterical.

Enjoy all: http://www.the-editing-room.com/inception.html

Love the site too. I've been following for over a year now. The script is funny as hell, but The Social Network is gold. :lol:

This is the best part:
THE TEAM finds themselves in a rain-soaked city.

JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT

Dammit Dileep, why didn’t you go to the bathroom before this?

DILEEP RAO

Pee humor, lovely. Hate to see what happens when the dreamer has to take a huge dump.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Caine wrote:This is the best part:
THE TEAM finds themselves in a rain-soaked city.

JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT

Dammit Dileep, why didn’t you go to the bathroom before this?

DILEEP RAO

Pee humor, lovely. Hate to see what happens when the dreamer has to take a huge dump.

:batface:

My favorite bit is mentioning how much easier it would've been to have his children moved to France.

sanford wrote:My favorite bit is mentioning how much easier it would've been to have his children moved to France.
I can't believe people still don't get that part. Cobb can still get arrested in France.

He can get arrested anywhere. Just not as quickly as America.

sanford wrote:He can get arrested anywhere. Just not as quickly as America.
Yea, and that's why he needs to do inception so he can't get arrested.

What's the point in this?

Mr. Caine wrote: ....Hate to see what happens when the dreamer has to take a huge dump.
Probably muddy rain like in Greece. Hands-down, the nastiest rain I've ever experienced.