US INCEPTION Limited Edition Blu-ray Briefcase Gift Set

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

We previously reported that the UK was getting a sweet Inception Blu-ray gift set that was inside a brief case, came with a spinning top, art cards, and a replica PASIV Device Instruction Manual. Now it looks like we’ll be getting the set stateside with more stuff but limited to an edition of only 2000. Available only at WBshop.com, the US gift set will also feature the full-color “The Cobol Job” prequel comic.

Hit the jump to check out images of the set, which costs $49.95 (plus shipping, but you get free shipping on orders of $60 or more). Inception hits Blu-ray and DVD on December 7th. Click here for a full list of special features included on the Blu-ray.

Click here to go and buy the Inception Limited Edition Gift Set.

http://www.wbshop.com/on/demandware.sto ... D=10501819#
http://www.collider.com/2010/11/12/ince ... -gift-set/

A WBSHOP.COM EXCLUSIVE! Available in the US only at WBshop.com, this special Inception gift set includes both the Blu-ray disc and DVD of Inception housed in a special metal briefcase. Also included in the briefcase are seven Art Cards, “The Cobol Job Comic,”, a replica Spinning Top Totem, and a replica PASIV Device Instruction Manual. Fewer than 2000 are available for purchase in the USA! Details on the exclusive extras:

♦The metal briefcase measures 9 x 6.5 x 2.75 inches.

♦The full-color “The Cobol Job” comic measures 5.75 x 4 inches and is 33 pages long.

♦The 10-page black & white PASIV instruction manual measures 5.75 x 4.5 inches.

♦The full-color art cards measure 5.75 x 4 inches.

♦The heavyweight zinc alloy spinning top totem is 1.25 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches tall.

Acclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan directs an international cast in this sci-fi actioner that travels around the globe and into the world of dreams. Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is the best there is at extraction: stealing valuable secrets inside the subconscious during the mind’s vulnerable dream state. His skill has made him a coveted player in industrial espionage but also has made him a fugitive and cost him dearly. Now he may get a second chance if he can do the impossible: inception, planting an idea rather than stealing one. If they succeed, Cobb and his team could pull off the perfect crime. But no planning or expertise can prepare them for a dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. An enemy only Cobb could have seen coming.

This item can be gift-boxed. Ships to U.S. Destinations Only. SKU: INWBDVDBDBC

:D

OH MY GOD! THANK YOU! I am soooooooooo happy, thank you WB, you rock so hard! :thumbup:

& Thank you for sharing this glorious news!

Amazing. I'll put this on the front page in a bit.

was just about to post this awesome news!

BOUGHT...

I can't find it on the WB site!! AHHHH!!!

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Found it.

About time, thank you WB. :thumbup:

Its moments like these which make me wanna move to america :( . Really, america is a geek's heaven :ugeek:

Bought it.

Good news for the majority of the board :)