US INCEPTION Limited Edition Blu-ray Briefcase Gift Set

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
yeah, I can cancel, but my parents won't let me, they say it's a waste of money, damn them :lol: Oh well. It's about the movie, not about the stuff

Pre-ordered, can't wait! I'm glad they finally came out with a U.S. version, I was so close to buying the U.K. edition a while back.

I am very tempted to buy this...but my wife already thinks I'm nuts to pay $30 for the regular BluRay edition when we don't even have a BluRay player (yet). But it would go so nicely on the shelf next to my Blade Runner Final Cut Special
Ultimate Edition:

Great news. The almighty God listened to my prayers and it has been answered. ORDERED mines. :clap:

Question: I got a email confirmation saying that the product will be shipped by 12/7/2010, it means that it will be on my door on the 7th or after? Thanks.. I chose ground shipping. WB's tax is insane.

damn, WB won't ship this to Canada. :(

billh777 wrote:I am very tempted to buy this...but my wife already thinks I'm nuts to pay $30 for the regular BluRay edition when we don't even have a BluRay player (yet). But it would go so nicely on the shelf next to my Blade Runner Final Cut Special
Ultimate Edition:

Ask for it as a christmas present? or just talk to her about how much you love it and there is less than 2,000 so it is now or never for you to get this.

Boom, bought it!

billh777 wrote:I am very tempted to buy this...but my wife already thinks I'm nuts to pay $30 for the regular BluRay edition when we don't even have a BluRay player (yet). But it would go so nicely on the shelf next to my Blade Runner Final Cut Special
Ultimate Edition:

I bet it would.

What exactly is it that the US get that UK don't?

oh, it looks beautiful...

Can anyone answer me, please?

It's my first time pre ordering something. And I ordered mines yesterday as soon as I read the front page. BD releases on December 7th so that means I will get it on December 7th? or after?

Thank you