US INCEPTION Limited Edition Blu-ray Briefcase Gift Set

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Jonas Agersø wrote:
The EURO version?
Yep :)[/quote]

Ah darn, I wish I knew someone in Denmark. How much is the price there? do you know any shops that sell them via online?

I'm being a nerd and DIYing my briefcase edition. (I already have the script book and the top, don't care for the art cards or whatever else.) Some people on ebay are selling Zero Halliburton briefcases for cheap, and I'll see if I can snag one for less than $30. They usually go for a couple hundred dollars, and they're the briefcases actually used in the movie to hold the PASIV device. The briefcase edition's briefcase isn't accurate. :lol:

Yup, I'm a nerd...

Lots of different covers. :lol:

I just got the Blu-Ray with the moving building on top of the packaging.

Just got my copy in the mail yesterday, the briefcase looks fantastic. WB did a great job with this one!

Warner Brother does not have my order in their computers. t I did get the confirmation email from them. I called WB about this and they told me to fax the confirmation email to them and they are going to see what is wrong. I hope I get the brief case.

Yay WB is finally sending my copy of this. They solved the problem :D .

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:Yay WB is finally sending my copy of this. They solved the problem :D .
Congrats! :D

Rob
Still haven't received my UK boxset. I guess preordering really paid out! :clap: