US INCEPTION Limited Edition Blu-ray Briefcase Gift Set

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Can't get over how lovely the image looks. Beautiful transfer, so much better than TDK. Got to love Bluray. Haven't even looked through the other stuff that comes in the briefcase edition. Just the totem that like others have said, I can't stop spinning.

RomanM wrote:Just the totem that like others have said, I can't stop spinning.
Seriously. I keep rolling it around in my hand, it might become a problem. I can't put it down.

musicequalslife13 wrote:
RomanM wrote:Just the totem that like others have said, I can't stop spinning.
Seriously. I keep rolling it around in my hand, it might become a problem. I can't put it down.
I got some people in class to look at me weird when I spun it...

antsman41 wrote:
musicequalslife13 wrote:Seriously. I keep rolling it around in my hand, it might become a problem. I can't put it down.
You better spin it again. I think they are looking at you weird because they are...dun dun dun...PROJECTIONS!!!!

chee wrote:
You better spin it again. I think they are looking at you weird because they are...dun dun dun...PROJECTIONS!!!!
:JGLface:

lol

I thought I was going to have to off myself earlier, the top just KEPT SPINNING. I started looking around like "okay wtf?" Quality piece of kit.

antsman41 wrote:
musicequalslife13 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Way to go.

RomanM wrote:I thought I was going to have to off myself earlier, the top just KEPT SPINNING. I started looking around like "okay wtf?" Quality piece of kit.
Yeah, I'm surprised on how long these tops spin...

My best is about a minute.

Just your basic shipping. I don't usually get priority shipping unless it is an emergency, which I mean I was excited as all hell for this to get to me but I didn't need to spend extra money. I wish I knew what to tell you!
I selected the basic/ground shipping as well. I am scheduled to receive it this Wednesday.

Mine was basic ground as well. Surprised it arrived a day early.