US INCEPTION Limited Edition Blu-ray Briefcase Gift Set

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Posts: 39
Joined: May 2010
What's the totem like? Same as the promo ones?

Posts: 109
Joined: June 2010
Location: New Jersey
Here is what the totem looks like. :D

User avatar
Posts: 3417
Joined: April 2009
Location: Cali
musicequalslife13 wrote:I just got it now. Woohoo! They tried to stretch out my agony but it was so worth it. The briefcase is adorable, everything is what I wanted it to be and the totem is quite amazing. I can't stop spinning it too. Thank you WBShop, thank you. You have made someone tremendously happy.

You are funny, BUT! i AM! STILL! WAITING! FOR MINE! :evil:

Posts: 109
Joined: June 2010
Location: New Jersey
I iz sorry. I don't wish what you are/what I was previously feeling on anyone. :cry:

Hopefully it will come soon!!!

Posts: 90
Joined: July 2010
deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts: 2001
Joined: November 2009
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Image This is now my FB profile pic.

Also took a video of me while opening it, don't know if that would be helpful
Last edited by movieman1005 on December 6th, 2010, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Posts: 3417
Joined: April 2009
Location: Cali
musicequalslife13 wrote:I iz sorry. I don't wish what you are/what I was previously feeling on anyone. :cry:

Hopefully it will come soon!!!
What was your shipping option when your purchased it?

Posts: 109
Joined: June 2010
Location: New Jersey
Rohan wrote:
musicequalslife13 wrote:I iz sorry. I don't wish what you are/what I was previously feeling on anyone. :cry:

Hopefully it will come soon!!!
What was your shipping option when your purchased it?
Just your basic shipping. I don't usually get priority shipping unless it is an emergency, which I mean I was excited as all hell for this to get to me but I didn't need to spend extra money. I wish I knew what to tell you! :oops:

Posts: 109
Joined: June 2010
Location: New Jersey
movieman1005 wrote:Image This is now my FB profile pic.

Also took a video of me while opening it, don't know if that would be helpful

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
movieman1005 wrote:Image This is now my FB profile pic.

Also took a video of me while opening it, don't know if that would be helpful
Very nice!

Post Reply