US INCEPTION Limited Edition Blu-ray Briefcase Gift Set

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
AaronFaulkner wrote:
GCsthedarkknight wrote:I got the blu ray 3 days ago and would appreciate it if anybody knows where i could get the dream machine booklet and the second inception comic ? since only the cobol job was included with the blu ray XD.
The US Briefcase edition has a PASIV Manual that is incomplete. However, the full thing is available online.

And I'm not sure where to get the "second" comic.... didn't even know there was another one completed yet...
thanks for the info :) well the second comic is called Inception: The Big Under (The story that reveals how Cobb and company get to Saito to put him under for the dream featured in the beginning of the film.) if i recall correctly and i just noticed that in the inception script the Pasiv Manuel is included on the last few pages :lol: nut sure if its the same one you get.

Yes I've seen some stills from the comic but as I stated in my post, I didn't know it had been completed yet. When the heck was it released? I must be out of it or something haha.

AaronFaulkner wrote:Yes I've seen some stills from the comic but as I stated in my post, I didn't know it had been completed yet. When the heck was it released? I must be out of it or something haha.
haven't been here lately so didn`t see your post mate XD about the release date its included in the The limited edition Inception Blu-ray pack which is available for the UK and Europe http://www.nolanfans.com/2010/09/03/inc ... ed-for-uk/ thats all i know.
But like you i guess i would like to know if the comic was/will be released separately online or in stores.

OH that's right. Crap, well I forgot about the different briefcases having different stuff. Gosh it's late here. haha. Yeah, I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

I think you know you're Inception crazy when you order the UK version because the US is sold out. But then you see that there are more expensive copies on ebay only to realize it's too late to cancel your UK order. But you can return it and get a full refund, so I'm now waiting for it to ship so I can return it and sitting here refreshing the ebay page because I had a 5 minute outbidding session with someone on ebay for the US version. And due to persistence, I'm winning. :lol:

I would the limited edition off WB and in my order history it is like this
TRACK PREVIOUS ORDERS
You did not order in our store yet.
does this happen to anybody else. I am worried about not getting more order.
I do have the confirmation order in my email though.

I got the european briefcase version!!!!! N° 4410!!!

-the movie in blu ray, dvd, digital copy
-Mal totem
-B.O. by Hans Zimmer
-Comic prologue
-Dvd Bonus
-2 posters
-7 cards
-walkthrough for the dream machine
-Press File

Angous wrote:I got the european briefcase version!!!!! N° 4410!!!

-the movie in blu ray, dvd, digital copy
-Mal totem
-B.O. by Hans Zimmer
-Comic prologue
-Dvd Bonus
-2 posters
-7 cards
-walkthrough for the dream machine
-Press File
do you only have comic prologue or both ? would be appreciated if you could help us out with that info ^^

AaronFaulkner wrote:OH that's right. Crap, well I forgot about the different briefcases having different stuff. Gosh it's late here. haha. Yeah, I'll have to keep an eye out for that.
hmm i`m not sure if i want to buy it as well since the only thing i would want, are the spinning top and the second comic :think:

I just got the US briefcase a few seconds ago in the mail! Ha got it a day before it hits shelves, love it!