US INCEPTION Limited Edition Blu-ray Briefcase Gift Set

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Hey again everyone,

I was just wondering, did anyone here buy more than 1 of the US Briefcase Set? Like I said in my earlier post, I really, REALLY want to get the US version. I have the UK version pre-ordered, but I can still cancel the order. If anyone here either bought more than one copy or if someone is willing to pre-sell the copy they'll be receiving in the mail in the beginning of December, please either post here, send me a PM, or e-mail me at [email protected]

On a side note, just in case anyone is curious, the reason I am so desperate to get a hold of one of these isn't only because the movie was absolutely incredible and this Briefcase Set looks absolutely fantastic. It's actually intended to be a birthday present to my father, who is a disabled, non-practicing attorney (due to the multiple ruptured discs in his spine), who will be turning 59 on December 17th. I took him to see 'Inception' at a REAL IMAX Theater (not one of those stupid mini-IMAX things in regular movie theaters). We went and saw the last showing of the night on the last night it was going to be in theaters and my father was absolutely blown away by it. He is already like me in the Die-Hard-Nolan-Fan type of way, seeing as how his favorite movies of the current generation are ALL Christopher Nolan flicks (Memento, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Prestige, and of course Inception). Obviously I plan on enjoying my dad's gift just as much, if not even more than him lol, but I know he would think it would be extremely bad ass to get it for his birthday... and I really don't want to have to buy the UK version, then take all the PAL DVDs and rip them and convert them to NTSC and burn them on crappy looking blank DVDRs.

Anyway, now that you all know my story, I hope that someone can do me an awesome favor and hook a youngster up (I'm 22 lol). I'm willing to pay solid money for this item, nothing ridiculous, but due to the fact that (at least for now) there are a limited number of them, please contact me and we could discuss numbers. ;) $$$ ;) lol

Please remember, if I am going to purchase someone's Inception Set, I will have to cancel my UK Inception Set order, so I would greatly appreciate it if you are considering dealing with me, please do it as soon as possible. Thank all of you for your time and for reading my post and for any/all help that anyone here can provide me as to obtaining one of the US Inception Sets. (If anyone here has any information as to how I could obtain one of these, PLEASE let me know as soon as you possibly can so I have a better chance of getting it). Thanks again!

Peace,
~trexelist

Jesus they sold out already? Unless you can philanthropic Nolanfan I think eBay may be your best bet. Or get it in stores later, I can't imagine they're only making 2000 of them with all the demand!

Edit: They're only making 2000 of them!? That's just fucking dumb on their part. :( Stick in 5 buck worth of goodies and sell it for hundreds! Like the Blade Runner box set!

I hope they release more. This just went on sale and they are already sold out. That should tell WB something.

What was in the U.S. Edition that wasn't in the U.K. Edition, vice/versa?

I really want this set. I've always been an avid theatre goer, but until Inception, I had only ever watched movies once in theatres. Not only was Inception the first film I saw more than once, I saw it six times, every time in IMAX.

I need this set. :batface:

chee wrote:I hope they release more. This just went on sale and they are already sold out. That should tell WB something.
How often do they release more of a limited edition exclusive item, though? I feel like they wouldn't do that simply because they've already announced that there are only less than 2,000. I could totally be wrong, I've just never personally seen it done before.

i really need this set. ive seen this 7 times already. i want a bluray played if only just for inception.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Pricks already hit my card for it. Said they wouldn't till the 6th. Eh I got enough cash in there.

Funny how I ran and got this and there are people who like the film a whole lot more than I that didn't... :lol:

RomanM wrote:Pricks already hit my card for it. Said they wouldn't till the 6th. Eh I got enough cash in there.

Funny how I ran and got this and there are people who like the film a whole lot more than I that didn't... :lol:
uh, yeah, hilarious... :|

RomanM wrote:Pricks already hit my card for it. Said they wouldn't till the 6th. Eh I got enough cash in there.

I know, I was checking my account early and I said, they charged me already?! Oh well, now I know I'm definitely getting it. :thumbup:

I really want them to keep this limited though, I don't know if that makes me a bitch but I don't care, I like having actual exclusive items.

mauro1970mvr wrote:Patience. They want to get the desperate folks to go out and buy the "exclsuive" item first. WB did the same thing with The Matrix.
I hope you're right :) I waited too long and it is sold out.