US INCEPTION Limited Edition Blu-ray Briefcase Gift Set

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Rohan wrote:Can anyone answer me, please?

It's my first time pre ordering something. And I ordered mines yesterday as soon as I read the front page. BD releases on December 7th so that means I will get it on December 7th? or after?

Thank you
You'll get it the exact date the movie comes out. And if you don't, you should complain.

lol

Vasticity wrote:
Rohan wrote:Can anyone answer me, please?

It's my first time pre ordering something. And I ordered mines yesterday as soon as I read the front page. BD releases on December 7th so that means I will get it on December 7th? or after?

Thank you
You'll get it the exact date the movie comes out. And if you don't, you should complain.

lol
Even though it's a ground shipping? Because I chose ground shipping.

It was obvious they'd be releasing this item in the US. I don't think it will be "limited". Wait some time and it will be available in major stores.

Rohan wrote:Even though it's a ground shipping? Because I chose ground shipping.
WBshop says it'll ship on the 6th, so you might end up getting it the day after the release.
Too bad this wasn't on Amazon. I guess we'll see what happens though.

Patience. They want to get the desperate folks to go out and buy the "exclsuive" item first. WB did the same thing with The Matrix.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:Ask for it as a christmas present? or just talk to her about how much you love it and there is less than 2,000 so it is now or never for you to get this.
Actually I think I solved the problem :) I mentioned the Inception limited edition to my wife and how it is "only" $50 compared to the regular edition for $30 at Best Buy. She laughed, but she didn't call me crazy, which is progress in my book ;) So now I'm asking for a BluRay player for Christmas, and will order the limited edition myself :D

exclusive

Oh Me Gee. It is sold-out now! :o

Good news for most of the board members here. I wish it was a bit more limited here in the UK. Hopefully, the US or the UK version, never hit stores. Makes it way more exclusive. Can't wait for mine. Have had it pre-ordered for about 2 and a half months already.

musicequalslife13 wrote:Oh Me Gee. It is sold-out now! :o
...no...are you serious? D: