When You Get The Inception Blu-ray or DVD

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I think I'll be in trouble for saying this, but the DVD rip has been leaked. ;)

Dragon_316ca wrote:I think I'll be in trouble for saying this, but the DVD rip has been leaked. ;)
Shame on you :JGLface:

chee wrote:
Vasticity wrote:I'm going to play it until I've memorized all the lines and can recite them along with the music
Maaan, I can already do that with The Dark Knight. :problem:
Yeah, I can do that with BB and TDK.

shadoW wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:I think I'll be in trouble for saying this, but the DVD rip has been leaked. ;)

Uhm I just saw that a very good quality DVD-Rip of Inception was leaked on the net. Now I'm in a dillema. I mean whatever happens I WILL pay for the bluray one way or the other when it comes out next month... but I'm sooooo tempted to watch it right now. And even if I see it like 10 times in the next one month I'll still be wanting to see it again on bluray, not to mention all the additional extras on the bluray, so practically it won't be a money loss. I dunno.

Yeah i know,i'm so glad :clap: :clap: :clap:

But i'm going to buy the original DVD ofcourse also,that has extra's.

don't have HDTV,blu-ray player,blu-ray discs are way too costly (even dvds of hollywood flicks are rated higher than bollywood flicks).
but want extra stuff
Sometimes it feels like s*** living here.
gib sigs

I want the Blu-ray but I don't have PS3 nor Blu-ray player. :(
Must buy a Blu-ray player!!

im gonna grab it, buy it, open it when im at home and stick it in my dvd player and watch it

btw off topic but...
dvdripisout