Nominate Inception for the 2011 people's choice awards

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
chee wrote: Seriously? Not even best fight or anything like that?
There's no "Best Fight" category in PCA.

Too many teen girls voting this thing. And I'm surprised "Johnny Depp" won best actor over Dicaprio and Pattinson. :crazy:

Ah, okay, I got that mixed up with MTV's awards.

People's choice awards is basically the worst of the award shows, and most of its voters are teen girls, although, as it was said earlier, it is kind of surprising the Johnny Depp won over Robert Pattison, but at the same time not, since these girls are impressed with all the Tim Burton movies (all the same movie really). I do hope that The Acadeny will give Inception what it deserves.

Well, here I was sitting in South Africa voting like over 250 times for Inception... but alas. (Damn you Twihards!!!)

Anyways, PCA are really weird:
  • I mean they only invite winners,
  • they have they same host every year;
  • and although Johnny Depp wins best actor every year he still never sits among the audience (always comes from backstage to receive the award)

Johnny shouldn't have won this year, since there were much stronger male performances than his Alice in Wonderland's Madhatter. And 'the people' even knew it, because when his name was announced, they didn't have screen shots of him in Alice on the big screens, but rather Captain Jack Sparrow screen shots- which is kinda irrelevant.

the_red_ninja wrote:Well, here I was sitting in South Africa voting like over 250 times for Inception... but alas. (Damn you Twihards!!!)

Anyways, PCA are really weird:
  • I mean they only invite winners,
  • they have they same host every year;
  • and although Johnny Depp wins best actor every year he still never sits among the audience (always comes from backstage to receive the award)

Johnny shouldn't have won this year, since there were much stronger male performances than his Alice in Wonderland's Madhatter. And 'the people' even knew it, because when his name was announced, they didn't have screen shots of him in Alice on the big screens, but rather Captain Jack Sparrow screen shots- which is kinda irrelevant.
i agree on alot of those statements. but...lets wait until this friday & see if inception wins any big critics choice awards.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.