Inception: References in Media

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Never heard of that Simpsons episode. Got a link?

Jonas Agersø wrote:Never heard of that Simpsons episode. Got a link?
PM'd.

I actually saw a reference to Memento on an old episode of Whose Line is it Anyway. I figured I'd post it here because there isn't a Memento references in the media thread. One of the guys says, "I just say this great independent movie called Memento, so I want you to act out the scene backwards."

steveportee wrote:I actually saw a reference to Memento on an old episode of Whose Line is it Anyway. I figured I'd post it here because there isn't a Memento references in the media thread. One of the guys says, "I just say this great independent movie called Memento, so I want you to act out the scene backwards."
Nice. :lol:

That show was awesome.

Memento reference at around 4:05 in the video

Didn't South Park say Inception isn't cool?... along with the obvious making fun

Heard Mindheist being played a few minutes ago in todays Apprentice!

Jean himself told us that The Simpsons will be doing an Inception parody this season.

The topic came up of the challenges involved, after two decades, of not repeating yourself on a show like The Simpsons. But with the new HD digital animation, have they ever been tempted to re-make an old episode using the new animation style? "We'd never do that, Jean told us. "But we just did an Inception thing where one dream level was all done in the old Tracey Ullman style. And Homer has his old voice."
http://tv.ign.com/articles/118/1184547p1.html

Sounds interesting.

MMatt wrote:
Jean himself told us that The Simpsons will be doing an Inception parody this season.

The topic came up of the challenges involved, after two decades, of not repeating yourself on a show like The Simpsons. But with the new HD digital animation, have they ever been tempted to re-make an old episode using the new animation style? "We'd never do that, Jean told us. "But we just did an Inception thing where one dream level was all done in the old Tracey Ullman style. And Homer has his old voice."
http://tv.ign.com/articles/118/1184547p1.html

Sounds interesting.
Can't wait.

Wow, two of my favorite things combined. Looking forward to it! :D

8-)
Last edited by Syncopy528491 on August 27th, 2022, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.